Friday, December 08, 2006

My Sims2 Nightlife Legacy family - Ugly

(Most recent blog entry is directly below this entry which will always stay at the top)

I'm starting with two grotesquely deformed Sims, looking to see if the family maintains its ugliness through 10 generations of mixing with "normal" sims. Follow along, and if you're interested in trading links with your own Legacy challenge sites, please leave a comment with the URL!

Joe and Mary Ugly

Also, check out www.Homes4Sims.com, because that's where I post Sims 2 downloads such as houses and well-skilled Sims.

Blog keywords: sims 2 legacy challenge, sims 2, sims 2 nightlife, sims 2 university, sims2 challenge, ea games, maxis games, simulation games

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Valdesta! This is DebC (aka ChillyzGrrl) from "ChillyzGrrl's Sims 2 Blog! I saw your comments on my blog and came to check yours out.

Looks like you're up to a great start! :-)

Regarding dice... I keep 1 die on my desk right next to the computer, and heaven forbid if anyone touches it! I'd blow a gasket if they did! ;-)

Reagrding links... I usually link to all the Sims 2 sites I can find, so I'll be addingy ours too, as soon as I fiish this comment. Don't worry about having broken the rules with your couple, so long as you keep to them later on. Everyone does their own variations, anyway. Someone last year, did one using one of Brandi Broke's sons. Sent him (unplayed) to University and made him the founder of his own Legacy.

Look forward to hearing more about your Ugly legacy! :-)

11/12/05 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home